Build With Us
We offer Earthbag expertise to foundations, non-profits, private corporations and all interested groups and individuals. Our Earthbag building and training projects bring out the best in people, fostering self-reliance and stimulating local economies.
We design and manage Earthbag projects, and build appealing and affordable schools, homes and clinics that will stand for generations to come. During construction we teach local communities how to build with Earthbags (see "Training and Education" for more details), and our community-based projects reduce costs by having local families build their own housing units.
If desired, Good Earth Global can also help you select worthy communities in need, ensuring maximum ease and impact.
We collaborate in all sorts of ways, and offer the following services:
- Conducting site surveys, including soil sampling and topography, and evaluating roads, transport, labor, infrastructure and communications
- Performing cost and budget estimates
- Meeting with the community, and obtaining commitments for required labor and support
- Designing structure(s)
- Purchasing equipment, food and supplies from local merchants
- Hiring local laborers
- Establishing a worksite, accommodating volunteers and interns
- Building, management and supervision services
- Safety inspection