Teaching others to build with Earthbags is at the heart of our mission, and Good Earth Nepal has emerged as a leader in Earthbag training.
- Standard 7-Day Workshops. One day classroom training at our Kathmandu headquarters, six days hands-on training at one of our active building sites. Curricula developed by Technical Consultant and Method Ambassador Dr. Owen Geiger, the world's leading Earthbag builder-graduates receive a Good Earth Global Training Certificate. The workshop is Free for Nepali citizens (pay for your own food and transportation to the village) , $250.00 for non-Nepalis (includes food, local transportation and basic lodging.)
- Private Workshops. Custom tailored to your needs, anywhere in the world. Small groups or large. Talk to us, and we'll come up with a plan.
- On-Site Trainings. Trainees learn as they build, under the supervision of experienced trainers. Your site or ours. We'll supply food, transportation and lodging upon request.
- Lectures and Presentations. We speak and present to colleges and universities, foundations, professional societies, NGOs, international relief organizations, travel groups, businesses and individuals. Technical or non-technical, as appropriate.
- Conferences and Exhibitions. We will present or display at your Conference or Exhibition, anywhere in the world.
Registration: To register for one of our standard workshops in Kathmandu please fill out the following form: http://goo.gl/forms/Jm1Tw4SdH9
For any other requests (private groups, presentations, lectures), or an other questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org